– Kazak lab opens!
– Presenting our work at the Keystone Symposia: Bioenergetics and Metabolic Disease (Keystone, CO)
– Janane Rahbani joins the lab as a postdoc. Welcome Janane!
– Natalie Constantin, 4th year McGill Biochemistry undergrad gets a SURA scholarship to work in the lab this summer in 2018. Congrats Natalie!
– Presenting our work at the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) meeting (San Diego, CA)
– Presenting our work at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Rockefeller University (NYC, NY)
– Presenting our work at Institute de Recherches Cliniques de Montréal (IRCM) (Montreal, QC)
– Presenting our work The Metabolomics Innovation Center (Canmore, AB)
– Awarded our first CIHR Project Grant! Now all we have to do is do it again….and again…..and again…..and again!
– Kazak lab welcomes Faiz Hussain and Anna Roesler who join the lab as MS.c. students!
– Kazak lab welcomes Bozena Samborska as our new Research Assistant!
– Presenting our work at Spotlight Seminar Series at the GCRC (Montreal, QC)